I've finished quilting and binding the Mystery Medallion Quilt. It's hand quilted, using curves taken from the Orange Peel segments, and didn't take too long. It's finished at 39" square, a nice small lap quilt or wall hanging size.
The larger quilt top is nearly complete - I'll post a picture next week, with a bit of luck. I've also added the rest of the instructions for this one to the Project Patterns page. If anyone is trying this project, I'd love to know how you are getting on! By the way, the instructions have been slightly abridged for the blog - if anything is unclear, or confusing, please email me and I'll try to help.