Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Just to clarify things....

...I intended that the instructions for the Mystery Medallion quilt would all be together on the 'Project Patterns' page. Step 1 went smoothly, but last week I uploaded all the rest, and for some reason I managed to put them onto the Home page, and I can't figure out how to move them to the correct page! (Doh!). I'll keep trying, but sorry if it's confusing.

Anyway, yesterday was the Reveal of the Mystery Medallions made by members of my quilting group. I was absolutely blown away by the number (more than 30) and the variety of quilts. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take any pictures, as I was holding them all up!However, the good news is that pictures will be available soon, on another blog. Still slightly under wraps, but as soon as I can, I'll put the link on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment