In spite of the fact that I have a large number of UFOs hanging about, I have started a new sampler quilt. Most of the fabrics are in my stash, although I did purchase a few cream ones. I planned most of this before I started to stitch, in the hope that it makes the process easier.
I've tried to include blocks which are new to me, although there are a couple I've done before, and most of the blocks will be set on point. They will also be different sizes - 12", 8", 6" and 4". The centre block is much larger at 21" square, and is my attempt at a Sanderson Star. Not drafted perfectly, but it still went together, and shows off the tie dyed fabric I have had for years in the centre.